We have a team of qualified gemmologists, jewellers and watchmakers. We can design or remake the piece of jewellery you have always dreamt about. We are able to order our diamonds direct from Antwerp, “The Diamond Capital Of The World” where more than 80% of the world’s diamonds are cut and graded, and as a result can offer significant savings to our customers.
Specialist Services Provided
- Custom Made Jewellery
- Ring Remaking To Original Design
- Ring Remodelling To New Design
- Jewellery Repairs & Cleaning
- Pearl Rethreading
- Watch Batteries & Watch Bands
- Watch & Clock Repairs
Ever wanted to choose your very own diamond?
This is one of the areas we specialise in.
Diamond Advice – There are now over 11,000 grading categories. Two diamonds may look very similar but their value and quality will alter considerably due to characteristics known as the 4C’s. The 4C’s are internationally recognised standards by which a diamond is graded and certified. The 4C’s are known as Carat weight, Colour, Cut, Clarity. Please visit us for a free explanation to comprehend the important characteristics of diamonds.
|STEP 1 – Choose or design your ring.||STEP 3 - Select your diamond.|
|STEP 2 – Let one of our diamond consultants help you understand and appreciate the vast range of options available to suit your budget.||STEP 4 – Let one of our jewellers create your dream.|
Doing that little bit extra
When Peter and Pam Beever started Ringwood Jewellers, they did not set out to win business awards and acclaim. But by “doing that little bit extra”, recognition has come their way.
Awards & Recognition
- 2015 Nation Champion Jewellery Store, National Small Business Champion Awards.
- 2010 Q4 THIRD PRIZE WORLDWIDE in the Pandora Mystery Shopping Competition.
- 2010 National Champion Jewellery Store, Australian Small Business Champion Awards.
- 2010 Nationwide Jewellers Australian Member of the Year.
- 2008 Victorian Champion Jewellery Store, Small Business Champion Awards.
- 2007 National Champion Jewellery Store, National Small Business Champion Awards.
- 2007 Victorian Champion Jewellery Store, Inaugural Small Business Champion Awards.
- 2006 Employee of the Year, Maroondah Leader Business Achiever Awards won by Peter Beever.
- 2005 Best Jewellery and Gift Store, Maroondah Leader Business Awards.
- 2004 Best Micro Business, Maroondah Council Business Excellence Awards.
- 2003 Retailer Of The Year Ringwood Square Shopping Centre.
- 2002 and 2004 Finalist in the Leader Newspaper Business Awards.